To insert an accompaniment track:1. Click Track > Insert > Accompaniment from the menu.
2. An accompaniment track is added.
To choose different chords for each bar:1. Move and click your mouse in the space above each bar where there is an indicator.
2. A drop down list appears.
3. Choose a desired chord.
To delete an accompaniment track:1. Click Track > Delete from the menu.
2. Choose the accompaniment track and then click OK.
To change accompaniment style:1. Move and click your mouse on the accompaniment style.
2. A drop down list appears. You can choose different accompaniment styles from the menu.
To change from section A, B, Intro, Fill-in or Ending for each bar:1. Select from the edit bar.
2. Right click the chord to choose section A, B, Intro (I), Fill-in (FI) or Ending (E).